Why Choose TinSky?
- We provide cost effective and customised in-house managed solutions covering a wide range of connectivity topologies.
- We offer services ideal for companies who require a local African footprint.
- You’re guaranteed reduced investment capital and technology risk.
- You will receive maintenance and SLA support services (VSAT/Wireless/Uplink facility).
- We provide OPEX based network and uplink options.
- We offer a data centre hosting facility.
- You have a choice of tailored fibre and satellite bandwidth platforms.
- We have a NOC facility for 24/7 network monitoring.
See how TinSky can provide cost effective and customised in-house managed solutions to suit your needs.
The objective of TinSky Connect Carrier Grade managed services is to our customers with technical resources and satellite expertise that provide our customers with the peace of mind that their mission critical telecoms infrastructure is operated in the most cost efficient manner, achieving optimum performance, which will increase the end customers user experience.
The service include the below listed deliverables:
- 24/7 Technical support with field team activation falling within the below schedule
- 24/7 Automated fault notification.
- Automated technical fault ticketing system.
- Real time fault reporting with automated escalation path allocations.
- Preventative maintenance programme on all uplink infrastructure
- Up-link antennas to be serviced twice during the 12 month period.
- Corrective maintenance approach will guarantee an improvement of the sites operational efficiencies and an overall reduction of technical failures.
- Dedicated access to TinSky RF and Field services engineers.
- Fully managed RMA process. Coordination of technical repairs with equipment manufacturer.
- Weekly / monthly technical reports, focused on operational and technical matters.
TINSKY MANAGED SERVICES – OPERATIONAL ADVANTAGES
Pro active and preventative service delivery.
Reduce technical failures and reduce technical downtime.
TinSky provide the technical assets StarTimes do not have to employ a full-time resource.
Guaranteed cost savings.
Reduction in equipment expenditure.